Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Food Stamp Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - September 25, 2007
After I finished shopping I had to go to tutoring, but I was so hungry. I knocked on my neighbor's door and asked I could get some jelly and peanut butter for a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich. My neighbor was generous enough to give me both jars for free, and some cheese also! Now with her donation I'm able to make PB&J sandwiches as well as grilled cheese. I made my PB&J and ran out the door. When I came back home, I washed and cut up a carrot and threw it in a ziplock baggie and ate it as a snack on my way to rehearsal. For dinner, I wasn't really hungry so I took the peanut butter and celery and ate that while studying. When I wake up tomorrow, I'm going to be starving to death. Plus this isn't a very healthy meal...I'm going to plan this out better tomorrow.

No comments: